Condo minigolf small courses

We could get by a milestone or stores a little minigolf course (in the size of the bathroom) to put it in our condo.
Maybe customizable if possible, it’s something more to get us to stay more at our condo.

2 Likes

I think that while this is a cute and fun idea, it is wholly impractical. Mini golf is its own game mode. This means that when you are transported to the mini golf game world, you are a different player, within the behind the scenes aspect of the game. Your player model doesn’t exist, controls are all different and handled as such, same with physics. While I’m sure the amazing devs could maybe get something like this to work, it would take a lot more time than it’s worth. Sorry, but I just don’t see this happening.

Well, we already have the Golf Ball item in GMT that lets you transform into a golf ball, so I can imagine the same item and ability will be implemented into TU.

You don’t need to BE the ball, just play it like real minigolf. Apply physics to the ball when you hit it with the golf club.

I think the “being the ball concept” would be better, but that’s just my opinion, I think it would be a better gameplay experience than hitting it with the golf club, again just my opinion.

With that being said, I don’t think this would be nessasary to be in the Condo, the time making this could be used to finish up gameworld cores and shit, a cool addition though when the game is done yeah.

3 Likes

what about a little ball you flick around your apartment, then you could do beer pong in parties or make your own minigolf course with furniture :laughing:

2 Likes