Condo I/O system

Personally, I found it relatively easy to understand and build gates in minecraft. With mods, that experience could certainly be improved though. Depending on what kind of project you’re doing though, those limitations can be a bit of a hassle. Mods may help though, again.

fencegateNormal

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

now we just need gates and doors that close themselves after a set period of time

Anxiously waiting for this for condo physics games like mini golf and ball race type things. Although the thing I’d use the most would be an automatic timer for opening doors etc; Sort of like the auto close but an auto open feature to go with it.

1 Like
  • “Visually see wires” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.
8 Likes
  • “Core input/output messaging system” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.
7 Likes

A Pog Alert has been issued in your area.

1 Like

We are back baby

• “Ability to delay outputs (queue up multiple outputs)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.
8 Likes
  • A new checklist named “Modifiers” has been added to the card.
  • The checklist "Progress has been re-named to “Core”.
6 Likes
  • A new checklist named “IO Items” has been added to the card.
  • A new checklist named “Volumes” has been added to the card.
6 Likes
  • A new checklist named “Misc Changes” has been added to the card.
6 Likes
  • The checklist "Modifiers has been re-named to “Item Modifiers”.
6 Likes

these items are super cool !! i’m especially excited for soundscapes…

3 Likes

Now that these are listed in the spreadsheet I’m gonna ask about this–for the permissions volume, is there any plan to be able to set limits for how many items can be placed with the condo building permission? Or have it be so only a certain player can build within a region? This is something I think would be nice for community condos like in Resort, you could set a permission volume over each suite and have it so only a specific player can build in their assigned suite and only place a couple hundred items so they don’t lag out the server/other players too much.

3 Likes

This volume is for the permission rules. We’ll have another volume for building permissions.

5 Likes
  • “Setting up items to interact with other items if they are connected” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.
  • “Wiring tool” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.
  • “Removing connections” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Ability to set a default media video for media players” has been checked off on the “Misc Changes” checklist.
  • “Ability to name items” has been checked off on the “Misc Changes” checklist.
  • “Editing multiple outputs UI” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Internal: Property system for easier settings per item and IO logic item” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.
3 Likes
  • A new checklist named “Item Events” has been added to the card.
2 Likes