Condo & House Polishing Patch

Welp, time to return to the default condo from suite!

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “C_Condo Polishing Patch” to “Existing Condos Polishing Patch”.[/li][li]A new checklist named “C_House” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The checklist “Checklist” has been renamed to “C_Condo”.[/li][li]“Improved the lighting effects throughout the interior of the condo.” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][li]“Outdoor lighting no longer seeps into the interior rooms of the condo. Sun & moon light now respects the laws of physics and will no longer bypass walls. Rooms inside the condo are now actually dark when the lights are turned off.” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

I know that editing this map is a sensitive topic, but it needs more changes. The architecture and shape of the indoor cieling makes no sense, with all the columns and weird edges, it’s such a mess…
And the rocks deserve a bit of love too.
I think it would be good to tear this bandage off now instead of letting it sit in this weird state… Sure, some people might need to move some stuff around, but I think it’s worth it.

2 Likes

That’s the plan. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Garage door now has sound effects, and also moves twice as fast as it used to (it now takes it 6 seconds to open or close instead of 12 seconds).” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][li]“Re-do foliage” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][li]“Re-do rockwork” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Asking on the behalf of a friend, will you finally remove the tree from Suite? This is the perfect opportunity.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Fireplace now has ambient fire crackling sound effects when turned on” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Sliding doors and windows now have sound effects” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Bathroom sinks now play water faucet noise when turned on” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “Existing Condos Polishing Patch” to “Condo & House Polishing Patch”.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Can now change the material and color of the deck” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Can now customize roof material” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “HouseFront.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Basement addition” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Lower floor overhaul - Small square room merged into large room, lower bathroom removed & merged into large room and its space used for basement stairs” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Sliding doors for rooms adjacent to the hallway to prevent doors from blocking the skinny hallway’s path” has been checked off on the “C_House” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

I have to say, I love the new lighting.
That’s it. It’s great.

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes