Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

I really want a condo on a mountain
here you have an idea: http://www.trendir.com/linear-mountain-house-of-wood-glass-and-chalet-charm/

Avast is giving me a malware positive for the second image in this post

I really want a place like Bowling Alley from PS Home. but smaller, without arcade cabinets (or with :wink:) and a little more empty and bland (for the sake of customization). Would work great for using as community hubs. And you can’t earn money in it from bowling and other mini-games. Cost: a lot Units.

5 Likes

An estate style thing, obviously would probably need to be smaller but would still look awesome

1 Like

Something where this madness regularly happens.

1 Like

I was thinking about a condo in those mountains you can see in most of the maps and imagined, “What if there was a condo there?”. What would be cool though, would be not a condo, but like a “more bumpy Smooth Dirt in the mountains” where its just a huge load of mountain space that you could explore or build stuff in so you wouldn’t be limited to a condo and the little space with it to build. Sort of like a better Smooth Dirt for maybe 100,000 units.

I would like one of those Jungle treehouses that are connected with bridges.

2 Likes

Maybe replace smooth dirt with the item playground map or just sell it for 15k units.

2 Likes

What about something resembling a Japanese home?

It could have some bamboo chutes for Nagashi-Sōmen.

I had a couple of ideas for condos that might be cool, perhaps. I thought maybe an airborne condo or suite that sorta hovers above a city or an ocean on, perhaps, a floating island or even just simply on a cloud would be pretty cool. Another idea I had was for possibly a condo that’s just location inside of an active volcano. I mean… this is Tower Unite and not real life, so homes like this would definitely not work in real life, but would definitely be right at home in a game as crazy and over the top as Tower Unite.

1 Like

Catsack dimension. It’s a world full of catsacks, only obtainable from the almighty cosmic catsack.

1 Like

Magic Door to Catsacklan. Great idea

a condo inside the tower how this would work is that when you look through the window you can see the plaza but your not in the plaza its like a seperate map

Why not see the plaza? With the new “Living Lobby” system, it can send every player’s whereabouts on a plaza map, all you have to do is make placeholder models appear on a smaller scale map in the distance. I think it would be really cool, and make a map like that feel really genuine.

4 Likes

I’m putting this on a new post to gauge interest vs. what I said last post.

I think we have enough “apartment”/small space condos. I’d love to have one a bit more open, but not empty. Seeing how many people use the house map to build outside it, I’d love a large forest-y area with a cabin in the middle, so that we can build things in the woods, like a paintball arena or something. Honestly I just want another condo that isn’t “cramped living” at a cheap price.

8 Likes

good idea

That sounds awesome!

can you make a condo in space and like in different planets and maybe like only specific people can get it or it should be expensive

if you are gonna make only specific people get it can i be one

1 Like

no you can’t be one

just make it cost 400k or something like that and it’s fine

2 Likes

GUYS, we should have Lobby One as a condo, and start a pointless, massive speculation throughout the community! It could be called, hmmm. I GOT IT, “Project 39”.

1 Like