Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

Since community condos are becoming a think I would love an apartment complex overlooking the plaza :smiley:

2 Likes

Similiar to the log cabin idea, but I’d love a treehouse condo in the middle of a forest!

3 Likes

How about a Synthwave/Retrowave Flatground map? Would cost something like, 1980 units.

13 Likes

abandoned lobby one

1 Like

Soo… I want giant condos (such as lobby/plaza/giant hotel ph) and small condos (PH/Suite) but themed like a futuristic condo (Space, Future Hotel Room/Etc) or a wild west condo (Small Village/Old Style Bar) or even an actual time (2000’s) condo with a twist like a Log Cabin or a Super secret base with tons of hidden doors (In a wardrove or a hidden passage).

4 Likes

You guys should make a condo on moon. there would be a space station next to the condo and you can go outside explore the moon. also if you guys are going to make this you should add meteorites to the space and other stuff as well

1 Like

Nuclear Bunker.

To protect us from mom of course.

1 Like

Maybe 2 condos, one on the moon and the other in a space station

1 Like

How about an evil lair style condo, like inside a cave or a volcano or something http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/596985016615466997/EA67CBA9E6E374567BB6F5498BB4792E0B749E34/
https://survivetheark.com/uploads/monthly_2015_12/You_Only_Live_Twice_-_Helicopter_lands_in_the_volcano.jpg.cd4e11f7998c93c0d460aa4e6af4c135.jpg

4 Likes

It would also be cool if we can make our own condos via the workshop in the future.

2 Likes

While I’m not really a fan of massive condos, I feel like a shopping mall with a 90’s aesthetic would be fun. It should have planters, fountains, skylights, working escalators, and lots of empty stores for building stuff.

14 Likes

I’m not sure how that would work as a conventional condo, but something like that may work for a community condo with some Plasa-esque mechanics built into it…

1 Like

When suggesting condos, then please think about how convenient it would be to build anything in it. The underwater condo has the issue that while it looks nice by the base structure, you can’t build pretty much anything in it due to its shape.

okay you can just say lobby one pal

3 Likes

Since this game is obviously still in dire need of small and cheap condos, I’d love to see the return of the Swaggy Cave as a small nod to those of us that have been active since the Alpha days.

9 Likes

I know I’m not the only one that wants some smaller/cozier condos.

I’m surprised no ones suggested a trailer home. Man, I’d love to see the That New Condo for this.

2 Likes

A trailer home could be cool if they add some kind of video (optionally) thar you could use to make appear that it’s moving

Hey, I remember that
how far we’ve got

Minigame condo. Each room has a minigame theme perhaps like windows that open up into a tiny minigame map room (not accessible) and maybe a tiny ballrace course that players can play on (no unit payout) I like the idea of just messing around with a little bit of ballrace in my condo (ofc no placement on the course xD)

Condo is living place, not gallery.