Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

idea: moon easter egg from gmod tower as a condo

I feel like this fits with more with tower unite’s fantasy look and is a great idea for the game. it could be used to replace old places on tower unite that isn’t popular if it becomes an official design! great idea. :^)

(Referring to the hobbit hole scenary)

How about a Farm Condo?

Just a little house on the countryside with a barn, a giant field and maybe some animated animals.

And no, I don’t want to build it myself on Smooth Dirt.

5 Likes

Something in the void of space would be neat, and relatively simple to make I’d imagine.

Can sort of do it yourself already with those skybox workshop items.

we need some natural condos, no buildings, just forest with maybe some clearing. Lakes, waterfalls, all that fun stuff.

8 Likes

Add an office building, like an office complex so we can give people little cubicles with the community condos~

1 Like

A small neighborhood for community condos

to add onto the above one, the house condo but the whole neighborhood is usable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gameworld themed condos. No direct rips from maps like hospital with props everywhere. But smaller original maps themed around the game world. Like a traditional Japanese style home overlooking the map Garden on minigolf. As more maps release this idea will make more sense. For now, I can only provide a few examples.

These condos won’t actually be overlooking live games or anything. They’ll just be themed around the game world.

6 Likes

What about a Bedroom or TV Room with toys?

Somewhere where the PBB Sets could fit well.

what if we had one of the buildings in market or the entire market type place for a community condo

image i found on google:

3 Likes

The ability to turn off the lights in the Resort condo. Sometimes you want your own ambient goodness

4 Likes

I know people have posted Elevator Source related suggestions, but this one’s a little different. You spawn in the lobby room:

You can enter the elevator and it would act just like a regular game of Elevator Source: you go to a bunch of random rooms and eventually reach the apartment. You could set the floor number to 0 (just go straight to apartment) or up to 99 (99 individual rooms). These rooms would be large and empty so you could customize them however you want.

The final floor is this apartment (empty, of course):

15 Likes

i second this, very good idea.

1 Like

Agreed, great idea.

I would personally prefer this to be part of a Community condo version of Highrise as like, an apartment available in the neighboring building.

(TL;DR a yacht condo)
Reposted this here because I think we need a yacht condo real bad

5 Likes

Some more condos:
~A mansion
~A cruise ship
~More house variants
~A castle (European/Asian)
~Greek acropolis or temple (would be my personal favorite :smile:)

I came on this thread again for the sole reason of posting this exact suggestion, with these exact influences.
God, I love those kinds of maps

4 Likes

The suite from this video would be a cool condo.
4 Likes