Closed-eye spelling

heavystream
fuq yeah i can speelll

What girls legs turn into when i tell them i make my own dank memes.

Vanmax22

Hey, I decided to write an entire post with closed eyes, that means I did not peek at the keyboard or my monitor to check for typos and correct them.

Radel

thos os o,da,e!!! Ć¹e tooĆ¹Ć¹Ć¹ (amĆ¹psu hpy ;p yi^p)

ā€¦ Holy crap Iā€™m bad at this

Just for information, you guys donā€™t have to type my name anymore whenever I post, I might just often post here to test my no-eye typing capabilities.

wow didnā€™t even do a typo at ā€œno-eyeā€.

asj he

man thats really interesting

holy shit i did it with no typos

there('s no xzu you vz, yupr yjid hppd xpykiy mpplo,g zy yjr dvtrr, pt upur kfinpzyf!!

Translationā€¦ : Thereā€™s no way you can type this good without looking at your computer or keyboard.

(amazing skills tho)

There definitely is. I have been typing for so damn long that I can feel where my keys are. Itā€™s possible, believe me.

Also every post I will type here will be with closed eyes (I guess).

1 Like

so is his theread about names anymore

(dat spelling)

Nope, this is just to show off yur typing skills.

There, did a typo.

oh alright i get it now

scrungobungus

Bumpy226

Edit:

A easy anwser is muscle memory, or just using a keyboard for so long you insinctively know where they keys are.

The problem with this is that once you lose your orientation, it is extremely difficult to get back on track. So either all of your text is right, or it is all a complete mess.

Atleast it is like that for me.
Also ignore this post, type Heavysteamā€™s name not mine.

1 Like

Thats why i say you also can use muscle memory if you use a keyboard enough everyday.

Also Radek

Edit: forgot to mention, i can look away from my keyboard, close my eyes and type it perfectly, that is the muscle memory i refered to.

Thatā€™s exactly what I am doing.

EDIT: I really think I should stop posting here.

why tho, this thread is fun

I think its because it went off track.