Changes to unfinished items

Sooo umm,
You know how people use the “Catsack” as a deco only…
AAANNDD it’s sad for 'em when they accidentaly open it and get -Insert any rude word here-
Same with the present.

So can i ask if you can remove the ability to open them…And reanable it when theyre finished?
This can help people a lot

They don’t disappear from inventory, try opening one and re entering your condo. You’ll notice the same catsack resetted and unopened, just like new.

(there would be a possibility to be unable to open catsacks IF there was a builder mode, but looks like people don’t want it, can’t do really much about it if people want to struggle with accidents)

1 Like

I have a question, what’s the difference between the present and the catsack

in the present description it says either you can open it or you can gift it to someone

And the catsack is just for you?

the catsack will give you a random item in the game iirc

But the gift can be opened

yet™

I think you can give out the catsack too.(when T. Express gets released.)

But the catsack is prettier in my opinion

Ok…
I wasn’t opening in newer updates…
But in some older version it disappeared forever

I’m pretty sure the catsacks always had a pretty small droptable

Yeah, GMT catsacks had a pretty small item pool, which were low-priced items in shops (hula dolls, clipboards, microwaves, monitors, beer bottles, and probably a few other I’m missing), the suicide gun, and a really small chance of a Sunabouzu shrine.

I’d think the TU catsack would be similar in having some exclusive items and a rare drop, but they might change the regular drops to make them actually worth opening.