Rev up those condos, get ready to build some new strucTUres!
We hope you are all enjoying the wonderful holiday season. We've got a quick update here to address some issues.
Normally we would be more festive during this time of the year, but we're hard at work on our upcoming game world Little Crusaders which is making great progress (as you’ve seen on our development streams.) We've also got another Minigolf map, Sweet Tooth, very close to release (probably within a week or two).
We'd also like to take this time to let you guys know that we will be now be participating in future Steam Sales, when we find them applicable. We've been in Early Access for 8 months now, so we think putting the game on sale for a small discounted price will be a great incentive to bring new players into the game and expand our player base.
Since our release on Early Access, we've added 9 new maps, 132 new items, Casino, Bowling, Typing Derby, Trivia, the Monorail, and countless suggestions from you all. With every day that passes, we've been very hard at work giving you constant updates and new features. Again, thank you so much for supporting us and we'll keep pouring all our efforts into Tower Unite.
Presenting Canvas Primitives...
With these shapes you can make all sorts of crazy creations in your condos. You could build a castle, build ramps, or completely new buildings. We're excited to see what you create!
- Added 5 new items: Canvas Cube, Canvas Cylinder, Canvas Sphere, Canvas Cone, and Canvas Wedge
- Instruments (such as piano) play sound on your client before sending to server host, providing a much better experience
- You can now adjust glow on Canvas Statue
- You can now scale certain Canvas items by the Z axis
- Changed "turbo" graphics label to "ultra" to avoid confusion
- Added reset buttons to FOV, UI scale, and resolution scale
- Changed the screen idle texture to make it more clear that the TV is off
- Improved/optimized player name tags
- Player ragdolls now remove properly when a player disconnects
- Fixed items with particles causes missing texture to appear while moving them
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slower response time.