Buff birb

Currently, birb can be easily countered using the dragon’s roar. Here’s what I think should get changed:

Birb should be imune to being scared (entering “balloon” mode) mid-flight after being thrown by a crusader.
After being scared, a crusader carrying birb should automatically throw it in the direction he was looking in.
After hitting something (the dragon, a wall, the floor) after either of the previously mentioned events (birb being scared mid-flight or birb getting thrown due to the crusader carrying it getting scared), birb should enter “balloon” mode automatically.

These three changes would make birb much more useful at the role it’s supposed to fill- punishing camping dragons, as a simple roar would no longer completely negate its function. The dragon would have to actually dodge it or get hit.

huh, when I suggested this a year ago nobody agreed with me ¯_(ツ)_/¯
i’m glad people are now though!

Remember when we had Mr Saturn for UCH?
It didn’t really go down after it got scared.
I wouldn’t mind having ideas like that.

I personally think they should also buff his stunning ability. Right now you can turn towards the crusader as he jumps around you so they can’t hit the button. Maybe the turn speed can be slowed or even stopped for a small amount of time so it’s harded to avoid the crusaders considering the birb is rarely used.

you forgot to mention that a dragon can still bite when stunned. So the birb is useless against camping dragons, (throne room) unless hit twice in a row. (which is hard to do because of being able to save your roar to stop birb mid flight)

2 Likes

Yes thanks for reminding me I wasn’t sure if he could still bite. I kind of just assumed he couldn’t cause then birb is basically pointless.