Bring back the 1 GMC button

To this day, I’m still here waiting, inside the room next to the arcade, for people to use me. However, for 2 years I have not seen a single person enter my room next to the arcade to get a coin out of me. I asked my creator if I can get moved to this place called TU, but got no response. I hope that with this message, using my custom made internet connection, I can finally be placed into TU and leave this empty gmod map…

#BringBackTheButton

23 Likes

What does this button do?

1 Like

There used to be a hidden button where if you pressed it and kept it pressed down for 10 seconds you would get one GMC.

3 Likes

What, they actually left you alone for almost 2 years? Damn.

7 Likes

Is it sad that the first thing I did when I loaded into the lobby was check for the button? I can’t be the only one who did it.

7 Likes

Can’t say i did, went to the boardwalk first and then i went into the gameworld area where i couldn’t see anything because it was night.

4 Likes

but… on

2 Likes

Holy shit, please tell me that was an Achievement Hunter reference.

3 Likes

#HELL YES.
I need another way to spend my endless existance on limitless, pointless stuff.

##GIMMIE BUTTON! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow… This actually made me feel sad for a virtual button… This needs to be brought back!

4 Likes

Yes, I actually have been wanting this button back from day 1.

Would be amazing if it’s already in the game but nobody has found it yet, lol.

3 Likes

please add button or i will be like kind of like sad you know

2 Likes

Everyone seems to want the 1 GMC button back, but has anyone considered revamping it to a TU Unit button?

3 Likes

no GMC is better innit
just give us some GMC that we cant use please

7 Likes

toilet merchant > the button

4 Likes

Not even reading answers to that topic I already want it back! Missing that thing!

1 Like

please i can’t make units anymore without this button

2 Likes

please hire, thanks

10 Likes

This is now in the game in a secret room (as of a few updates ago).

Going through old suggestions and marking any that are completed.

5 Likes