Bottomless Beer

We as a community, should have the right to an unlimited beer keg. We need to get blasted.

In all seriousness, we should have an unlimited beer keg. Like the donor beer from GMT. I say put it at like at least 50,000 units.

Or maybe a milestone :smiley:

12 Likes

Milestone: Get drunk and get wasted 100 times for unlimited supply of beer.

8 Likes

I have been considering badges/milestones for Lobby activities and maybe the condo has one and this could be a milestone item.

14 Likes

Thanks for the input mac, now we can get wasted! (possibly)

1 Like

You should totally make the milestone called “alcoholic” and the way to earn it is, that you need to drink 5,000 bottles of beer in YOUR OWN condo. (Or get drunk 500 times or something)

But TBH, even if we did get unlimited beer, I wouldn’t care at the moment at all. (No offense) not unless the drunk effects were changed to being more like Gmod tower with throwing up, drunken text, and the vision of being drunk from GMT (The current one just makes everything blurry after a few bottles which kinda just makes it no fun)

I’m just going to say, that if you decide whether or not to have that unlimited beer milestone, you should definitely rework the drunk effect to be more fun, entertaining, and more like GMT.

The drunk text, vomit, etc are all coming back soon.

12 Likes

Will the Legacy Wine Bottle from GMT ever work?

Err… I don’t think Universe supports : Infinite Beer.
The bug for it was… patched by god.

what? what do you mean [quote=“Opacity, post:9, topic:23849”]
don’t think Universe supports : Infinite Beer.
[/quote]
of course it does.
either way it’d be fun to see it come back in TU but i don’t know if it’d be exactly a fair feature to have. it’d be nice to have some sort of compromise though.

There are no plans to update existing backer/GMT items. That item is meant to be visual only.

4 Likes

Very good ideas. I really want all the drunk effects from GMT back in Tower