Black screen once launched

Every time I launch tower Unite it bcomes a black screen. I cannot do any but a hard reset. I can’t do task manager or use the short cut or anything else without restarting my computer. I’ve varied my game and uninstalled and reinstalled. I just launch the game to black screen again and waited a little more then 20 mins and nothing. I was able to play earlier today and any time previously. I don’t think there’s been any updates to the game or any changes to my computer at all in the last 24 hours that could have caused this. Please help.

When you launch it, don’t click anything. Just wait, can you list you’re specs?

Gtx 1080
I7 7770k
16gb ddr4 ram
I forget what the motherboard is but it a relatively new one. I will attempt it tomorrow when I get home from work. Thank you!

I’ve did not click anything and waited roughly 15mins and still nothing.

You have been teleported to the void, the game is working fine.

I’m not even in the menu. I simply clicked play and I then it went to the black screen. I cannot click out or use short cuts. I’m forced to restart my computer

I know this won’t solve the TU problem, but a handy thing to do with task manager is to check the “Always On Top” option under the Options tab. Assuming the task manager can at least be executed, it forces itself to be in focus; this has let me kill frozen programs that would otherwise require a restart.