Birb came to the 3rd dimension!?

So, my moms birthday was on st patricks day, and she got a gift that looks VERY familiar… but i cant quite place my tongue on it! (it looks white in the picture but trust me, in real life it has the EXACT blue as birb, it’s actually kinda creepy…)

10 Likes

Holy crap!
:open_mouth:
Coincidence? I think not.

woah

how would it turn out white in a picture if it is blue in real life

light reflections or something

Cameras don’t take perfect pictures of reality. When you look at a photo, you’re looking through the perspective of the camera and then of yourself, which means what colors made it into that camera aren’t entirely the same ones that would make it into your eyes. Digital photos do limit what colors you’ll see even further than normal. Not to mention the lighting in the picture and the lighting from your screen is very different.

1 Like

but theres no lighting trickery or any indication that would say this is blue

it looks like a white bird that he’s lying and saying it’s blue just to sell that its a birb

i see very very light spots of teal but… no i think hes lying strong doubt

1 Like

They look strangely similar.

1 Like

1 Like

So, some people think I am lying with the color, so I tryed my best to get a lower light picture :wink:

4 Likes

That is definitely not Birb color. That’s a small bit of light blue and mostly white.

1 Like

3 Likes

I find that image cute[quote=“PatrykPL24, post:12, topic:20151”]
http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/8/a86067453bc257cc6348237d0fde4dec06c1d2ee.png
[/quote]

sorry for bump! I just really wanted to share it.

1 Like