Ban the member above you (A fun game)

Banned for littering. What, did you really think all those things thrown out of your vehicle were just going to disappear?

Banned for thinking there isn’t a clean up crew for this race. (Uses a mushroom)

Banned for causing a commotion. I am here to settle the situation down; you are henceforth banned from this thread for two months.

Banned because not even you have enough power to stop our determination to get 200 bans.

Banned for determination.

Banned because determination is OP. (Uses Star Power)

Banned for the use of fictional super power-ups. Use real-life power-ups instead, like determination. (Superguards)

Banned for thinking I only had fictional power ups. (Turns on jet engines)

Banned for using power ups. (Activates teleporter)

Banned for being hypocritical (uses NOS to the finish line)

Banned for being hypercritical. (Deletes the finish line)

Banned because I crossed the actual finish line and not the decoy finish line that was deleted. (Adds protection to the finish line so someone else can cross it too)

Banned everyone else. Once you’ve reached 200 bans you become immune to many types of ban. (Rigs the finish line to ban anyone else who crosses it automatically)

Banned for illegally rigging a finish line.

Banned for being a model citizen and reporting me to the authorities.

Banned for beating me to the finish line Inferno. Also Erickson, you’re banned for being a cop.

Banned for once again banning more than one person. Banned for banning multiple people. Banned for banning me and someone else. Banned for clearly not banning just the user above you.

But I did ban the user above you. So you’re banned for forgetting that I banned you and you did 4 bans.

Banned for “Banning too much”

Banned for banning too little.