Ball Race : Get Unites For Collecting Melons In Singleplayer

Hello, i have a suggestion to make for one of the Tower Unite Game Worlds which is the ability to collect melons when you play alone because some of us do not have friends to play with and it might help you to get extra unites

Remember to search to see if a post has already been suggested.
I’m looking through old posts and I believe they decided to not have singleplayer melons because of farming.
and/or:

5 Likes

Then whats the point of the melons being there if you have no one to play with and im not trying to sound rude ???

I use them for practice, or as a way to challenge myself. I’ll see how many melons I can get in a server by myself, on a given stage.

The only thing that bugs me about not getting any units for melons in singleplayer is that it makes the bonus round completely useless.

4 Likes

you can join games in progress…
also the fact you have no friends to play with probably a sign that you should get some friends to play with. It is a social game afterall.

Perhaps ‘ghost melons’ then? So, you still get the visual/audio feedback when collecting them, but they don’t reward any Units. You even get the popup at the end, letting you know you achieved the different melon-collection milestones, but, again, 0 Unites are rewarded in single player mode.

@MrTertius, if you want single player Units earning, then just spam space bar on the Grand Quest or WoM machines.

1 Like

Bowling is also a great way to earn units alone