Backer Panel Help. Backer Credits and Gold Brick

Hello, PixelTail Games. This is andreas99100 with my first forum topic.

I doubt that you remember me, but I am one of the many people that backed Tower Unite on Indiegogo last year. As I was filling my Backer Panel with info, my name included, I did click save info and it did say that it was saved successfully.

When you sent a heads-up regarding that the registration is ending soon, I checked my Backer Panel one last time to make sure that everything was in order. And everything was, except that my name for both the Backer Credits and my name on the Gold Brick was not saved, even thought the text said otherwise.

I have sent you a couple of emails about this before hoping that you would help me get my name in the credits and the brick. But since I have never gotten an answer, I was worried that you have forgotten about me. Then again, I am aware that you are very busy with making Tower Unite.

All I ask is this: Please get my name in the Backer Credits and the Gold Brick like the backer rewards promised, as I wanna show my friends that backers like me made this game possible.

The name I want for both the Backer Credits and the Gold Brick at the Boardwalk is Andreas Jarnæs Skogvoll.

I do hope you will reply with an answer soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours truly
andreas99100

7 Likes

2 months have passed…don’t know if I am getting my name in the game at all, it seems.

Idk man message one of the devs

…

I replied to your first two emails which you sent April 17, 2016. We had no logs that you saved your backer name in time for the deadline.

I can see if someone will add the brick, I just updated the credits.

3 Likes

Thanks. I was pretty sure it saved, cuz I entered my name on the backer panel on 2 points: The first time I got the code for it and fixed in the info the first time, and a 2nd time when the deadline was approaching to double check. And oddly enough, it didn’t save my name the first time I entered the info. And it even said Saved Successfully. Still find it a little weird.

Well, thanks for replying after a long time. It does please me to finally being able to see my name in the game :relaxed:

2 Likes