Arma 3 stuff

So, I just got arma 3 and wanted to know, who else has it ? This is honestly just an arma 3 discussion thread

I play Arma 3 from time to time. I really love how expansive of an open world it is… it’s always fun just exploring the map away from civilization and such. There isn’t a whole lot of diversity in the landscape nor secrets to discover, but it does feel like a genuine, realistic place from the real world, which is nice. I’d wish more games had environments like Arma 3… if only more games had custom maps that replicated its style.

I don’t play the main game types often, but my favorite game type is this sandbox type called NMD Sandbox. You can give yourself any gear, weapon, and vehicle and teleport to wherever you click on the map. There was also a way to get administrator rights so you could change time of day, density of fog, and toggle invincibility. I remember once me and a friend changed the time to night, equipped our respectively coloured glowing VR armor, and fired rockets under our feet with invincibility and went flying like shooting stars at night. We made it our mission to blast away each other from the top of the hill we stood on, and we really did go incredibly far…

The next best thing is the vehicles… I’ve once gotten a transport helicopter to spawn atop my vehicle and the result was me being launched high up and away at incredible velocity away from the battlefield. Ramming vehicles into other vehicles also did amazing things. Flying jets is really fun, but hit a pebble during takeoff and you explode violently.

The game is great fun, especially with other people. High-speed chases are probably the best multiplayer experiences I’ve had, to be honest. Usually if I play Arma 3, it’s with a friend of mine or more.

I like wasteland