Arch bridge by the plaza stores

This is a really useless suggestion but I just thought it would look nice. (Ignoring the jetpack) if you wanted to get from say for example robs imports to song bird, you will have to walk downstairs and then walk back upstairs on the other side. Why not build a bridge between the gap? Specifically an arch bridge because it would look fancy. Here’s a bad example:

Here’s also an example of an arch bridge design that could work. (Model, not textures.)

I dunno, I like the open air feel of the center area. A bridge might clutter that up too much. Still, it would be convenient.

4 Likes

Maybe instead of a bridge there could be launchpads like the ones in the game world ports and at the transit station so that the store area still feels open, but you can get to the other side quickly.

I’m really not a fan of the launch pads to be honest, and they really wouldn’t be necessary for such a small gap.

4 Likes

If it was thin enough without putting a center support (like in the example), I’d like it. Like @Arkive86 said, less clutter.

1 Like

what about when the bridge would be there ? ( the blue one)

What if the bridge across the gap was one of those light bridges from Emission, but you need to press a button to turn it on for a few seconds? It would be somewhat like those pedestrian crossing buttons that you use to get a clear path across a busy street. Maybe this solution would be a good compromise between having a bridge and not having a bridge.

2 Likes

Like the jump pads, I feel like that would be out of place and unnecessary.