Arcade

You can make that in workshop.

[ul][li]“Building Interior Art First Pass” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

YESS ITS BEING WORKED ON
thank u guyss

I think the card is going to be moved back soon…

Why…?

Not so! I’m just on vacation this week so there won’t be any more updates for a few days. Currently the new skee-ball machine is being worked on. I’ll be working in more cabinet/machine/game art after that.

[ul][li]“Skee-roll Cabinet” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]The attachment “SkeeRoll.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Wheel of Fire Cabinet” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

Wheel of fire cabinet?
interesting

[ul][li]The attachment “WheelofFireWIP.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

nice i love those

[ul][li]“Claw Game Cabinet” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

The claw game isn’t going to be very, very rigged, right?

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Cabinet Art Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

i mean it probably has to be at least slightly rigged, but the claw shouldn’t fuckin lose force and let go

[ul][li]“2D Games Cabinet” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

Not being run under the pretense of stealing your cash means this doesn’t have to be rigged to the point of near impossibility, but I’m still a little worried.

The Claw! Can’t wait to see the whole arcade done.

Looking forward to see this added in-game