Anyone collect figurines?

I was talking in a introduction thread, and someone mentioned collecting Funko pop figurines which leads me to this:

Anyone collect figurines of any kind?
I’m talking anything, Figma, Funko, even Amiibo.

I’ll discuss mine once I see a few replies.

1 Like

I’ve recently started collecting, yeah. Have a few RWBY figures and some My Little Pony Funko Vinyls.

Ye… Just like I put on the same thread I collect Funko pop figures.
Also, I used to subscribe to loot crate gaming and I have a few figurines from that.

1 Like

I have a Black and White Flash and some of the Back to the Future Funko Pops

Used to be into collecting them, but now I’m not into it as much (mostly because cost, space, etc.).

Might as well be the first one to actually post a pic (though with a potato camera):

2 Likes

Sweet. Nice collection. I would’ve posted a pic of mine but the a/c is broken in our house, so it’s like a thousand fucking degrees in the house. I’m holed up in one of the upstairs bedrooms with a window a/c but my collections in the basement. May snap a pic later if I think of it. It’s not really that impressive anyway. Only have about 10 or so

1 Like

This a weird one but back in its prime I spent hundreds on Disney Infinity. The games weren’t anything incredible but I really loved the aesthetic they were going for and it was nice having a bunch of franchises that were vastly different being unified by a unique art style.

Also they was cheap.

2 Likes

Heres my funko pop collection. Haven’t finished any of the sets but trying to finish stranger things, labrinth and rick and morty.

The figurines I own are:

• Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening

• Ryuko and Satsuki from Kill La Kill

• Yukiko from Persona 4

• A Johnny Gat Statue from Saints Row 4’s collectors edition (got it for free because of a brother who worked at Gamestop)

• An Injustice statue where Wonder Woman is battling Batman.

• Some characters from the french cartoon Wakfu

• 3 Amiibos: Lucas, Luigi, and DK

• Upcoming: A Ramona Flowers figure.