Announcing the Little Crusaders Public Beta!

Do we need to switch back to the public branch to be able to join lobbies / condos / other game modes?

Yep. The beta branch is strictly for Little Crusaders testing.

aaaaand I’m stuck on 100%
man I love Steam

8 Likes

Anyone else having problems with seeing any servers on the Server Browsing. Cause at first when I logged Into Beta I didn’t saw any servers and also saw that the LC require 3 people to begin.

Feeling when everyone is having fun but you still need to download it…

Welp, 95% :raising_hand:

:unamused:

Did pepole really get bored of LC already?

Or just many pepole just keep refreshing while searching for servers while noone wants to make one?

I got three of my friends to try the LC beta. We played for about 20 minutes before we got tired of it. Took about twice that long to download and install the files and put them back again. We had a couple of 10+ player games but the mechanics are too wonky and simple to enjoy for too long. Fairly comparable to the experience I had playing Virus.

Make sure you have about 20 minutes that is required to download the files and overwrite the old. Its not so much the downloading as it is the overwriting of files that takes so much time.

Actually it took 4 Hours to download beta for me…

Out of curiosity, how much free hard drive space do you have on that drive?

It’s about internet speed (500kbs)

Very peculiar, about 75% of my install time was spent after it downloaded. Overwriting files and whatnot.

I’d still like to know if the search results for servers are region based. Caboose and i think 2 other people said they were about to host a server but every time, i got no results. People have said full servers don’t show up but 1: people have also said full servers showed up in their results and 2: these servers had only just been hosted when i was searching for them.

It took me around 20 min for me to download it.

I think for some reason there’s some weird Steam regional issue.

2 Likes

I feel it’s really based on your opinion on the game mode. Personally I’ve enjoyed it for hours, but for some it seems it isn’t catching on. Really the same for every game world, some love it and others don’t. That being said, more of a choice in what game mode you play will only help out more, so the more the game modes (as long as it doesn’t get excessive) the better in my opinion, with LC being no exception.

it’s about downloading 3 GB each time you want to switch between normal TU/LC beta

Just make a backup of each version and then when you want to switch back leave the beta and put your backup back in the tower folder

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.