Am I the only one who has zero interest in the Halloween event?

It’s a little strange, I know, especially seeing as I have a cartoon ghost as my profile picture, but I just haven’t felt any need to participate in this years Halloween event, I’m not really interested in finding forgotten remains, or the special NPCs, or even playing TU at all.

I’ve had less interest in playing TU ever since I tried to build that dumb house in highrise

That experience was so frustrating that It kinda killed some of my enjoyment and enthusiasm for playing Tower, which is a really lame excuse for not playing a game, I know.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

I really need to stop getting on the soapbox and venting on the forums…

4 Likes

I got kinda burnt out on condo stuff but I still play the games with friends

3 Likes

did you even try it?

I mean, burning out on something isn’t all that uncommon. Your enthusiasm will eventually return, but if I were you, I’d give the event a chance, seeing it’s time-limited.

5 Likes

Play something else then come back when you’re ready. The Halloween stuff lasts until November 10th, though.

11 Likes

This is the best advice, Tower Unite is a fun game but it’s easy to burn out on any game. I’m still holding out for certain features (Arcade, Ocean, Community Condos and more content in general) but I always come back to try the new updates. In the meantime I’ve slowly been converting more friends to it (in some cases just outright buying them copies). I’d recommend spending a few hours doing the Halloween content just to experience it and get some of the nice Halloween items, you’ll be kicking yourself if you miss out on some you might want later. Though it isn’t the end of the world if you have to wait until Halloween 2018.

4 Likes

Well said! I love Tower Unite but I know that playing the same content repeatedly will make me get bored of it. I usually just stay off the game until a big update that I care about comes out (Recently it was Laser Tag, Catsacks, and Halloween). This way there’s always a big slew of new features, QoL changes, and bugfixes so the game always feels significantly better :slight_smile:

Now that I’ve completed the Halloween event (got all obtainable items), I feel like I can take it easy until Achievements or Arcade come out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What I am definitely burnt out on is condo building. I tried building some stuff, and all the crap I had to put up with made me feel like it’s not worth it. I have shown like 2 people I know my unfinished condo, and never opened it since then. Guess I’ll just wait for advanced condo tools, and then look back.
I didn’t really plan to play either, but the halloween event got me into it.

i like it to collect “rare items” ( i dont know if they are, pls let them ), like in league of legends where you get icons from a event, and you never can get them again

They’re not obtainable after the event. They might be next year though.

Same. I’m burnt out on building my condos as well. I am not super creative at all. The biggest effort I made was probably this LAN game room I made in the basement of the default condo. Everything else pales in level of detail by a long shot. And with how painfully annoying getting things to align properly, I’ve flat out given up on several “projects” i had in mind out of frustration. I too will probably return to condo building when Advanced Condo Tools is released.

2 Likes