About the Nightclub Name

We are renaming the nightclub due to recent events to “Volt Nightclub”.

It’s going to take sometime for us to remodel the sign and update the map, but we’re working on it.

We will not be altering anything else about the nightclub for now.

Please keep discussion civil and respectful.

-PixelTail

36 Likes

Volt sounds pretty neat, I see no issue having this name personally.

7 Likes

Im digging it already

2 Likes

pretty good

2 Likes

I liked Pulse Nighrclub… But that’s ok

1 Like

i still would have prefered Cloud Nightclub. A nod to the fact that it uses soundcloud

8 Likes

What a shocking turn of events that are happening in Tower Unite

2 Likes

I hoped it would be something like Tesla but Volt is good

1 Like

Have to admit, I was kinda expecting this to happen. Thanks for keeping things tasteful guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m now going to make Volt Nightclub in my condo.

1 Like

Thanks for being respectful, guys!

3 Likes

I don’t think you should feel pressured to change names of things just because they share the name of a location of a tragedy.

This kind of thinking will have the entire game renamed eventually.

14 Likes

I mean this is probably the rarest thing that can happen. So I don’t expect much to change besides the name.

It’s been stated already that we are only changing the name.

Ok.

It’s easier to rename a fictional night club that exists in a video game.

4 Likes

Oh well…

Unless it goes bankrupt, which isn’t farfetched.

1 Like

I mean, nowhere did I say anything about stuff other than names changing. So that was kinda pointless to say.

As I said, the names of other things in the game could easily be changed if people pressure the developers like that. It’s not okay.

We weren’t pressured by anyone. This was a decision we made on our own. We didn’t feel comfortable having the nightclub be named that anymore.

2 Likes

If you say so. I just think that’s awfully coincidental after locking and unlisting a topic where people were asking for the name to be changed.