Ability to start Gameworld games from community condos [when they arrive]

This may sound weird, but if community condos are to be a new vector that “replaces” official servers, then we should be able to position those floating game join windows in our condos so that way it can truly feel like a server.

Like, I could build an arch out of canvases that says “Ball Race” and then put a Ball Race join panel where its supposed to be.

Unless this is already confirmed?

that would be nice

Itd be neat if you could buy little gameworld panels to put up and join.

I already suggested this, but to be fair it was as a post, not a thread. I would love to see a kiosk-esque item you can plop down and set to a certain game mode. I feel this would make community condos more worthwhile.

I always imagined Community Condos would be kinda like their own plazas, but now that you mentioned it, they haven’t actually confirmed that they’d function like plazas at all. With that said, we definitely need to have game panels among other plaza-like features.

1 Like

There’s already a shortage of people in the Plaza at most times, as it is. This will just add to that problem by giving people one less reason to visit the Plaza.

1 Like

Frankly joining from the main menu is easier than the plaza or the condo. This is just for convenience.