A list of everything confirmed for Tower Unite

Hey, I’m just going to leave a quick comment on this post and say that I probably won’t be updating this post anymore. BUT, this is a “wiki” post meaning anyone else can edit/update it, and I can just change the title whenever someone edits it. Just leave a comment saying you edited it and I’ll change the title to suit the most recent update! Thank you!

Or why not just completely remove the last updated mark? I mean, we can easily check when it was last updated by looking at the last edit. Will prevent hassle with the thread title.

1 Like

alright, will do
:stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of specs am I gonna need to run Tower Unite efficiently?

There’s also a performance tester here: http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/not-sure-if-youll-be-able-to-run-tower-unite-try-this-ue4-performance-tester/337?page=2

It’s still in an early alpha, so there’s not a whole lot of optimization, I’d check out this to get a better idea: Not sure if you’ll be able to run Tower Unite? Try this UE4 performance tester

this is a perfect list to look through easily with linked sources. made it easier to answer a lot of friends’ questions as well.

This list was last updated 3 years ago and so, is very outdated. Just use the Trello for an up to date list

shucks, I’ve just discovered this though I do look at trello as well. saw some things on the list that i missed though which excites me.

Don’t get too excited. Most of the stuff that isn’t on the Trello, isn’t there because it’s not actually happening or is already in the game (and in a couple cases, has been removed from the game already). The last update to this list was from before the game even came out, so a lot of this stuff is just early ideas that we’re being tossed around

oh shucks again. i’ll read what changed then, thanks