7 Hidden Achievements (leaked) (gone sexual)

i love you man, thank you

Who want to hunt achievments ? with me ?

I disagree. Triple Diamonds requires you to grind on the machine for more than 10 hours straight on average.
I once said that and people objected, claiming it would take way even longer. I didn’t disagree, but I’d like to think 10 hours is a safe minimum.

Regardless, it is entirely based on luck. I’ve seen people getting a jackpot from Triple Diamonds after 16 hours. On rare occasions some get it after 30 minutes. The achievement stands for nothing and does not hold a value to those who won after 30 minutes or 16 hours. It benefits no sides and only hurts the completists.

All it represents is “oh something rare just happened to you”. The moment is better captured and shown off through a screenshot on a canvas frame and serves no purpose as a trophy to anyone.

1 Like

While I don’t disagree, the achievement just doesn’t seem as bad as people are making it out to be. Looking through the list, there are many achievements that look like they’ll take way more time and I believe that people will naturally get that achievement while grinding for others.

Yeah luck based achievements aren’t great, but I feel that the ratio of luck-based to skill-based achievements is good enough that I’d be happy to jump between them, depending on how I want to play at the time.

6 Likes

What achievements do you think takes more time than getting a cosmic catsack?

There are some I know who didn’t get one after silver catsacks worth 10 million units.

Oh, I was referring to the Jackpot one, but yeah, the Cosmic Catsack one is probably the single hardest achievement on that list. I imagine going for the cosmic catsack would probably entail having completed most other achievements in the game already, which is pretty crazy. Part of me thinks that one is ridiculously tough, but at the same time, we still haven’t seen all the ways you can earn catsacks.

For now I think I’ll treat that as the final goal of the game and see what happens.

“Melon Muncher: Eat a total of 1,000 melons.”

Wasn’t each ballrace level supposed to get its own unique collectable type instead of just melons at one point? I’m guessing this idea was scrapped?

3 Likes