[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

you mama the peek of comedy

right

Funny User #673
-Creates Condo
-Places a jump pad in front of the door and a teleporter
-When user enters the condo, he/she is thrown into a wall (which has a teleporter on it) and then he/she appears in the sky falling to his/her death.

7 Likes

No one posted this yet:

18 Likes

That makes me wonder how many physics iterations Tower actually does

August 9th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

27 Likes

You can make pets?

12 Likes

Great Sho- Nice i- Grea- Nice in

1 Like

me when i heard the new Virus music

18 Likes

New music? Yes please!

4 Likes

Will that’s mad good

Will does it again, what a legend

1 Like

August 11th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

20 Likes

I have a question about workshop furniture, will we be able to make seats and colorables?

I’ll be adding seat and colorable support after release. I’ve already started penning it out. You can see all the tags (for static meshes) below:

I’m still deciding on a few things. I can either make it based on the tag you select, the item loaded will react differently (aka allow you to sit), or I make a new item type for those special items.

Edit: Had a bit of a thought regarding special items. I’ll make the tags seat, canvas, colorable, media, food/drinks, plushie, and physics all hidden from the upload process and add them as metadata about how you want the item to interact with the player.

Then I’ll create an item editor that let’s you setup all these interactions.

You’ll be able to search by these tags though as I’ll set them internally based on the metadata.

Of course this will happen after release because it’s a bit of work.

19 Likes

August 15th, 2018

30 Likes

its just unsettling isn’t in…
THATS WHY I LOVE IT!!!

beautiful

That bloated cat man… i need it.

Pretty much confirmation Tower will never be the same again. Can’t wait.

6 Likes