[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Also:

10 Likes

What

Thank you for that.

What’s not to get? He’s just showcasing how the chat somewhat will look like in the future.

I’m more confused as to the origins of the images, was this posted in the discord?

3 Likes

ie not ei :triumph: smh my head

1 Like

They were posted on the discord.

1 Like

Fair point
Though i usually see them here instead of on the discord

They don’t post them in announcements and they don’t @ everyone. You have to be on at just the right time or you have to scroll though all of the messages on that day. I would suggest just waiting for new screenshots on this rather than discord.

July 9th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

28 Likes

i love the “thank Caboose” from Mac after Cabooses words of encouragement

5 Likes

27 Likes

43 Likes

27 Likes

July 12th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

9 Likes

a e s t h e t i c

1 Like

Flash (Speedy Boi)?

YEEEES new effects for speed shoes!!! The effects have looked so bad for so long!!! :smiley:

I’m pretty sure these are the same effects… The context for this in the discord is that this image is meant to display the customizable floor in Smooth Dirt.

4 Likes