[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

YASS (body seems unclear…)

I’m sure everyone has already seen it, but here is the new Trailer.

10 Likes

beat caboose to this

7 Likes

June 20th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

Jeez, I really thought the interactive trash bins were making a return. I feel bamboozled.
But no, seriously, having the unit effects back is great as well. Are they going to scale based on the amount transfered?

2 Likes

Haha I was just about to say I spent way too long trying to figure out what this implied about future trash can interactions. Finally realized it was just a random model used in a clip showing off the unit effect is coming back.

1 Like

I’ve heard we’re sending an ambassador their way, hope he gets them to agree on a peace treaty.

But man, I do wish trash cans had an actual in-game use, no matter how small it would be.

1 Like
  1. What the hell
  2. Hell yeah

what if you could throw away units into them

I missed the buying/selling coin animation. Glad to see it’s making a return!

3 Likes

i was really hoping to see you just spam the heck out of it and make a wave of coins

why are you throwing units in the trash

I can’t wait to use the shield to make quick shopping trips!

1 Like

24 Likes

oboi ballrace leaderboards

2 Likes

ahaha, i mean he has us atleast xD

June 22nd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

18 Likes

June 23rd, 2018

23 Likes

Gonna take some time to do the things we never haaaaaad :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

8 Likes

10 Likes