[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I would love to but I need to tuna guitar for the next wave of Zombies

Man thats enough music puns i need to rest

we done?

1 Like

January 25th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

9 Likes

Best 2 seconds of my life.

1 Like

what’s the second video showcasing? being able to configure/toggle media players from any distance?

Phil Collins rulez

1 Like

I think it’s being able to set different playlists for separate media players.

1 Like

January 26th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

“That’s the old passage to Ravenholm. We don’t go there anymore.”

10 Likes

Y’all had better hope that Valve doesn’t hold the trademark for that particular variety of whirling death blade.

3 Likes

February 1st, 2018

13 Likes

Imo that looks a bit repetitive. Remove the first sentence.

10 Likes

I like the GUI changes to the purchase buttons and the background. Looks much nicer. But yeah, what mets said.

I don’t understand what’s meant, someone please explain what’s meant here.

i’m kinda curious too

oh yeah i see now

2 Likes

February 5th, 2018

19 Likes

Looks good. Very excited for these.