[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

It’s the new generation of catsacks…
They talk!

2 Likes

Meow? :cat2:

7 Likes

August 2nd, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

16 Likes

Poor Caboose only have himself as a friend. Feels sad :cry: … If you ever need a friend, you can always talk to me :smiley: I know how it feels to get left out dramatic arm gestures

7 Likes

it’s propably someone else taking the screenshot

I don’t think so, usually you are also on the scoreboard yourself :slight_smile:

by that logic, it could also be Mac or Foohy

But you can’t be friends with yourself, so Mac or Foohy must have taken the picture and Caboose just posted that picture that Mac or Foohy posted on the TU discord on this thread.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s Mac since it says he’s on boardwalk and he is.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. I think you’re right! I just assumed that the higlighted one ment yourself. But I guess it’s just part of the friend section

mac answered how they took this photo in discord. Foohy set his profile to offline. Mac was the one who took the photo.
here:

9 Likes

I wonder if you’re gonna do the same with Blocked Users?

August 7th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

14 Likes

It’s awesome, i waiting this

Finally
I’ve been waiting for this for ages.

Finally

that’s a long selfie stick

1 Like

It’s Zombie Massacre.

But are you sure it’s not Selfie Stick Massacre?

5 Likes

Not sure.