[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Catsack, like spin to win, but where you kill the cat to get an item.

5 Likes

#stopcatsackviolence

5 Likes

Wow easy there, grab a hula shake

June 29th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

11 Likes

No wonder that the Condo prices are so high :joy:

4 Likes

I think we need to keep this “Safe” ! (BA DUM TISH)

3 Likes

You know the Belevolent Bank at 1500 Penn? It’s a huge place, makes the First World Bank look like a Toy Store.

3 Likes

That strong door will have opening and closing animations i guess ? (the handle especially)

June 30th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

19 Likes

I need that vault door!

New throw-able!
My favourite kind of interact-able object

Is there any functionality to the radio?

No.

5 Likes

Well, that’s disappointing.

It did lack batteries, pretty sure that’s not the case anymore.:smile:

I believe the idea is we will have another radio that has a media player with audio only support.

12 Likes

is that a Darksouls reference?

1 Like

The catsack in GMT looked ugly.
Now it looks great and cute making me feel …Bad… while opening it. Please #stopcatsackviolence

2 Likes

videogames are getting more and more violent these days, turning our children into raging demon-worshipping sociopaths. Just look at how graphic opening the catsack is, and compare it to GMT. Long gone are the days of simply clicking on it in the inventory, now the prolonged death of the magnificent creature is displayed in the most disgusting and gory way.
#stopcatsackviolence
#mothersagaintstowerunite

5 Likes

The reason behind VG violence is because Devs are getting lazy af . Games that mostly consist about doing nothing but killing others are mostly uncreative pieces of poo.
There are many exceptions to this.
Ex. : TF2 , GMod , etc.
It’s just that. The catsacks are currently an amazing deco.
I just don’t wanna feel bad murdering a gorgeous looking thing for a small chance of getting a good item.
That catsack could have been a fitting deco as a ‘character’ for your condo.