[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Great Scott, this will be amazing!

1 Like

So glad the Lazer Tag game is finally getting some love. I’m assuming the rollercoaster will be a part of the same update?

1 Like

Wow, this is going astoundingly fast. Great work, devs!

4 Likes

that video
i can already see the dicks being drawn

5 Likes

that’s the most dangerous game of laser tag i’ve ever seen

4 Likes

One question i have to ask though: Did they drink 10 liters of coffee to make the development of Laser Tag that fast?

what an understatement

4 Likes

does “a large amount of…” count as an UPPERstatement?

It has to be asked.

Wonder how balanced it will be with people using milk carton avatars, i.e. the hitboxes.

1 Like

Milk cartons are BANNED from laser tag.

22 Likes

macdguy confirmed racist against milk cartons

4 Likes

Drinking 100 cups of coffee in a single day can kill you, ya know

April 24th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

11 Likes

Using health as power, eh?

Also…

What i’m doing is making a bad joke, what you’re doing is taking things too serious.
inb4 DURRRR UNDERSTATEMENT!!!one

understatement = way too little
I was continuing your joke

1 Like

WHOOPS! Then i read the Cambridge dictionary wrong…

Continuing; Maybe they become Philip Fry by drinking 100 coffee per developer, yet they didn’t get killed?

1 Like

April 26th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

18 Likes

this is segregation
the milk cult has been fighting for years for equality (aka kill all humans) and this is how you thank us?

2 Likes

4 Likes

muda muda

2 Likes