[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

It is similar to 'Portal"

The top down camera thing is not Zombie Massacre, but a test of a camera manager system.

7 Likes

thanks for making us know

(there are now chances for acclarate :D)

I’m guessing this is for suite?

I think people were referring to the video that Caboose posted

Why would people think, a video that has nothing to do with Tower Unite would mean ZM is next? (I’m aware that this one isn’t to do with ZM too)

Oh… I didn’t notice that video. My bad.

1 Like

The tubes are transportation methods (fast travel) for the Plaza. They could be items one day maybe.

8 Likes

Whoa, I cant wait to see what that looks like!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get sucked inside a vent.

2 Likes

This will be interesting to see people in tube elevators. Reminds me of futurama being transported from a glassed pipe

Will it also replace the big blue teleporter underneath the monorail?

1 Like

But launchers!

Just suggesting, maybe those fast travels tube can replace gameworld port and monorail’s teleporters, it could feel better, more entertaining and less confusing because it let the player some time to know where he just spawned

I believe they are going to replace the Monorail teleporters and Game World port teleporters, and maybe even the elevators.

They won’t replace the launchers, I don’t think (we’re still discussing it).

9 Likes

not the elevators :frowning:

1 Like

Monorail ok, but not gameworlds

1 Like

I remember finding the sound files for the tubes in the GMT lobby 2 addon files

I don’t mind replacing the elevators tbh, it’ll be reminiscent of lobby 1 transportation.

1 Like

February 20th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

11 Likes

Not a new Golf map. It’s just a test of Mini Golf stuff.

1 Like