[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

January 16th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

New rain:

Old hail:

New hail:

21 Likes

SoonTM

3 Likes

8 Likes

OHBOY next game mode

1 Like

That birb!!

7 Likes

I wonder if there going to release LC during my birthday which is the 19th, yeah idk why I have to spread the word about my birthday anyway what’s the point :expressionless:

LC is at least about 3 weeks - 1 month away.

If I don’t get that borb as a pet soon I want a refund.

9 Likes

no you’re not special lol

1 Like

Is it just me or did anyone think the bird was about to explode in that first video? :neutral_face:

1 Like

How do you figure?

Magic

That bird is actually really cool :slight_smile:

January 17th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

18 Likes

Oh, another prop.

1 Like

January 18th, 2017

22 Likes

i smell arcade

7 Likes

o boi next big update (after LC) must be arcade

4 Likes

The warning labels on the Mas Fuerte 2K machine are great.

“Do not maul other players with the hammer.”
“Do not attempt to use the hammer to hold up the arcade.”

I can’t read the ones on the other side, but I’m guessing they’re just as amazing.

9 Likes

“Pew Pew Shotgun”
I trust these guys.

4 Likes