[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

No i was asking where it was, cause the only place I saw it was at the top right, but that has been used for a long time now

Yay! Physics!

5 Likes

oh a basketball game would be nice for the arcade when they get back to working on it!

1 Like

wham bamn thank you ma’am get on the floor and jam!

Finally can shoot some hoops.

1 Like

Bounce bongos for condo when?

5 Likes

Please allow us to be able to buy and use those pipes! :smiley:
Would be so cool! (Also should be able to scale them to different sizes ;3)

5 Likes

Oh man, interactive basketball. Can’t wait.

They’re under the “Future Items” in the TU item spreadsheet, so they’ll be able to be bought.

6 Likes

January 12th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

Well, well, what do we have here?

3 Likes

That’s kinda hot

12 Likes

January 13th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

12 Likes

It’s free real estate, Jim!

4 Likes

So does that mean i just wasted 150,000 units?

1 Like

3 Likes

January 14th, 2017

16 Likes

Noice

1 Like

lul

I know this isn’t the place, but shouldn’t the ball bounce?

3 Likes