[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

January 6th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

10 Likes

nice vids

Soon the skeletons will Doot.
And it will be glorious.

4 Likes

Yeah, i knew LC would be in 0.2.0.0

That 2nd video makes the theme sound like Stanley (or the Narrator) is experiencing severe headaches. Though, I bet you developers do have fun playing around with the UE4 tools.

I just wish there was an item the players could use to get the same effect with audio. It sounds like a lot of fun.

It’s intended to be an item.

7 Likes

That dragon ragdoll is amazing, please keep it like that.

Maybe some Little Crusaders music sneak peak?

Ooo, I’d like to hear it too.
I’m very interested in it

If I remember, we’re only gonna hear all of the music when it finally releases.

2 Likes

January 9th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

25 Likes

ah, glad he’s safe. Best of wishes to you, @Zak . Get well soon!

11 Likes

I hope he gets well soon.

We’ll miss you Zak!

5 Likes

Well god damn it, now I am even more afraid of flying a commercial airplane.
Hope he’ll get well soon.

5 Likes

Yikes, no fun. Best wishes @Zak! Get well soon.

5 Likes

Damn, I hope things get better for you soon @Zak!

4 Likes

My thoughts are with @Zak.

4 Likes

Atleast Zak is with his family right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hope you get back to health @Zak

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and wishes.

My breathing capacity is up a bit from last night so I think that’s a sign that my recovery is going pretty well. I had chest X-Rays today and the doctor’s gonna let me know how it all looks once he gets them.

I might take a train back to Washington. Apparently the “rule-of-thumb” when it comes to flying after a lung collapse is to let it heal for 2 weeks first, but I’m not sure I want to risk it cause if something goes bad on the flight we’re talking heart-failure-level consequences (yikes).

I’m very excited to get back to work on Tower ASAP, just gotta work all this out first.

46 Likes