[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

October 27th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

13 Likes

Thank god for the Shared Chat with Plaza option! Finally we can choose to not see it while in condo.

1 Like

that has been in the game for awhile…

1 Like

Has it? I must be blind then, my bad.

Pretty sure it has not.
Up to this point, the two options you had were either starting a singleplayer condo or hiding the chat entirely. There wasn’t an option to disable just the plaza-condo chat.

no, thur is right, that’s been there for a while.

4 Likes

Yeah the only new feature shown off in that screenshot is the ability to toggle off weapons and consuming edibles.

4 Likes

Ah. My bad, then.

November 6th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

29 Likes

Fishing, the bullet hell game.

3 Likes

Starbounds fishing but in 3D

2 Likes

I remember in the best game ever to grace this earth The Sims Kingdom for DS, you could attract different fish by moving your bobber in patterns, like figure eights or circles.

I’d love to see bobber patterns come to fishing, it’s a really unique experience

3 Likes

But if TU does it too,doesn’t it stop being unique?

3 Likes

Well, yeah, I guess… but if you look at it that way, is anything unique?
:thinking:

Nope
It’s a bummer

2 Likes

November 9th, 2017

18 Likes

Woah!

Oh so that’s the pirate gun.
I must say it looks great!

1 Like

That’s a sexy lookin’ pistol.

1 Like

the end is closed off, like its a toy… :thinking: