[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

It’s temporary music for testing.

5 Likes

It’s not “WHEEL…OF MONEY!”, it’s “WHEEL OF…MONEY!” Also, do we have footage of a Jackpot on Wheel of Money yet?

1 Like

Wheel… Of money

2 Likes

Wheel… Of Dosh

2 Likes

W-H-E-L O E-M-O-N-E, what’s that spell? WHEL O EMONE! Probly.

4 Likes

August 1st, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

Nice updated exterior changes to the arcade.

2 Likes

The high rollers look soooo good

4 Likes

This game is looking crazy good. Loving it so far, keep up the good work!

1 Like

The more I see of the poker room, the more that I feel that there should be a Tower Unite version of World Series of Poker.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, a poker tournament between players would be an amazing community idea. Now if only we could give money to each other…

7 Likes

August 2nd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8zta70wqupb893w/2016-07-28_23-20-38.mp4

23 Likes

For those not knowing and only on the forums, most if not all of those furniture items are from Steffen. (THANK BASED STEFFEN)

2 Likes

Tents! Finally, now I can make the beach not so empty anymore!

3 Likes

But the tents are empty, so you’d have to put some clutter items in them to make it more convincing.

3 Likes

the fucking bubble

4 Likes
7 Likes

That’s my reaction right there

1 Like

“Happy sex!” at the beginning.

2 Likes

I love the neon furniture! gives me ideas on what to put in my condo.

maybe I can get around to making some tron interior!

2 Likes