[0.5.1.0] A little typo megathread

Just a quick list of some typos I found in my screenshots folder while talking with NPCs / walking around the plaza. If anyone has any more to post that’d be swell to help out!

(I know there’s a few typos on the Lobby Plates but I don’t have a screenshot of that so just imagine a regular plate)

Jeff, Condo Realtor/Interdimensional Anomaly

Should say: “This house has exactly as many nails as you have Tuesdays left.”

Should say: “Did you know dogs can do parkour? It is called… barkour.”

Should say: “A society exists to serve its people, and I am the Earl of Realty.” (I see that pun of realty/reality)

Other NPCs

Should say: “IF THE BUILDING’S ON FIRE, WE’RE STILL OPEN!” (my favorite NPC)

Should say: “Might rent out a condo since I’m gonna be stuck here for a bit. Drop on in for a visit sometime?”

Should say: “Managed to miss the Skeleton Bus, now I gotta wait until the next Halloween to get home.”

Should say: “Wish they let me keep their cauldron; I was warm there at least.”

Should say: "Have you ever listened to Counting The Minutes by Malignant Thoughts? It’s got that sort of classical-dirt vibe you can really eat lunch to.

Condo Signs

Should say: “THE BEST SELECTION OF CONDOS THIS SIDE OF REALITY”

Should say: “A huge penthouse on top the tallest skyscraper in the city. You’re on top of the world.” (missing punctuation)

Should say: “A modern Condo on your very own tropical island.” (same here)

Not really a typo but the text here kind of goes off the sign in a weird way so I’m not sure what’s going on there.

If I end up seeing more I’ll update the thread. This isn’t meant to trash on the devs or anything, I just wanna help spot anything they might have missed.

9 Likes

For any one fooled like i was for the highrise sign it’s talking about the puncuation at the end.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.