[0.3.6.1] A few bugs

1. If you type the exactly same message as the last one, it prevents you from sending the message, which is normal, but it bugs out your chat window.
    Once it bugs out, you cannot Ctrl+A to select all, use arrow keys to move your caret, and the chat box does not move the view to the right if you’re typing a longer sentence. This gets really annoying.

2. [New Bug] For some reason, with Temporal AA (it could also happen on other settings, but I’m not sure), if I draw closer to the actual bowling area inside the building, the frame rate drops from 100FPS to 15FPS. All settings are maxed out on my end.

3. [New Bug] The bowling pins sometimes don’t travel all the way down for new frames (visual only). This tends to only happen with populated servers, and doesn’t happen all the time. It was pretty bad when the hotfix got pushed.

Temporal AA is very graphics intensive.

The bowling pin issue has been a bug for awhile now. It’s related to ping and high populated servers can cause issues. We’ll be investigating it soon.

It works perfectly fine until I drop by that specific area.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.