[0.3.1.3] Bowling Glitch

I posted on steam, wasn’t sure if it was better to post here or there.

Some friends and I were bowling last night before the servers shut down to apply the hotfix and when we came back in we went back to bowling and at the end of the game it just sits there, you have to disconnect from the server and load back in in order to get out of the game. Here is a screenshot of what you are stuck looking at. I have tried playing with multiple people as well as solo and in 2 different Lobbies, both of which were nearly empty, also tried different lanes all with the same result. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946093164

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue myself. I think it might be a camera issue, because I could still hear myself walk around the room when I try to move around. Killing myself would change my location to “Transit Station” on the bottom left corner and I could hear my jetpack, but that’s about it. I never had this issue before.

This is a known issue, it is fixed, and will be in the Tower Unite 0.3.1.4 patch.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.